Careers NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
1. Senior Software Developer – Immediate Start
SymlConnect, a healthcare technology company based in the ILS 2, within the Swansea University Singleton Park Campus and offices at Liverpool Science Park, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Software Developer – immediate start required.
- SQL Server
- App development (Android, iOS)
- In-house junior developer support
- Analysis experience.
Personal description: A mature and professional approach is essential, along with the ability to work effectively/accurately as part of the SymlConnect team, and on an individual basis as required. The role will involve the need to travel on occasion (software installations at client premises, face to face meetings, etc.), to pick up/continue the development of our existing solutions.
The full-time role will be based at our office within the ILS 2 building, Swansea University. An ideal candidate will have a passion for learning, keen to develop a full understanding of health technology needs and be a part of an innovative SME.
Salary range £33k – £35k depending on experience. For further information, please send a CV with your full name, eligibility for UK work, and current contact details to email@example.com
2. Immediate Opportunities for Sales Personnel – Flexible Contract
SymlConnect, a healthcare technology company based in the ILS 2, within the Swansea Singleton Park Campus and opening offices at Liverpool Science Park in Jan 2017, is currently looking to recruit commission based personnel in different parts of England immediately for their accredited emis partner product Syml_DynaForms+.
DynaForms+ is a dynamic solution supporting clinicians attached to emis GP practices to go paperless especially while visiting patients at care homes, elderly care or for any chronic condition monitoring. The simple solution allows offline access of historical patient information and collection of information on the appropriate forms at-the-point-of-care.
- A passion for innovative products with a view to quality gains for clinicians and patients
- An understanding of the NHS market place and its challenges
- Basic computer skills and knowledge to demonstrate the simple product
- Sales experience, possibly within the NHS especially primary care
We are looking for:
- a matured approach for our clients and understanding their needs of customisation to support them to achieve their quality goals
- a team player with a passion for learning the health technology needs and be a part of the innovative SME.
- A knowledge of the geographical area and its NHS organisations
We offer a vibrant and friendly environment and an opportunity to grow the sales prospects with further products planned for launching. The positions will offer exclusivity to the geographical locations with lists of emis GP/CCG locations. A flexible contract is being offered on a generous commission basis together with an allowance for travel and subsistence. For the appropriate person OTE could be upto £40k
For further information, please send a CV with your full name, eligibility for UK work, current contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org