SymlConnect and Swansea University’s Sport and Exercise Sciences department successfully completed a remote data collection and monitoring project. The pilot project was to assess and monitor the effect on participants using a ‘Rise and Recharge’ workplace intervention mobile app, with the intention to make them less sedentary and more active during a working day.
The project development involved:
- Close association with the Academic team
- Secure and Automated periodic questionnaire completion via prompt emails
- Intuitive and user-friendly frontend interface design and process flow
- Device agnostic remote data capture regardless of location or time
- Protected backend reporting and data file export for statistical analysis
The joint partnership resulted in an enjoyable and worthwhile collaboration, acting as a stepping stone for larger population involvement to improve and promote the healthy living concepts of a modern workplace.